Saturday 30 April 2011

Felting 2 - Day 27

Did you guess what I was felting from the pictures in yesterdays post?

Did you think it was a butterfly? Yes? Well this is the picture of what I felted...

Butterfly and flowers in felt by StephieStephie
I have felted some little circles to act as flowers. I am making a wall hanging out of felt. Below is a close up of the flowers that are going to be added to the wall handing. They are not fully felted as they eventually will be added to a background and then fully felted to this.


Felt flowers by StephieStephie

I will be showing the background for this tomorrow.

Stephie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...