Saturday 25 February 2012

My Pinterest Boards

So I have finally got an account on Pinterest... (Search for StephieStephie) .... and oh whay can I say? I have one hundred percent fell in love with the site! It is so easy to use especially with the 'Pin It' tab that you add to the top of your internet browser.

So in true fashion I have Pinned almost everything from lights to animals, to places to food, to clothing to craft and so on and so forth. Below are a few examplas of the lovely things I have found....

 Go to Pinterest and add StephieStephie to your followers to keep up to date with the things I find.

For now I am going to go and get ready and go into town to have a gander, peer into the window of my favourite jewellery shop and have a cup of tea :-)

Oooo before I forget over the coming week I will be setting up my Etsy shop up again with some beautiful pieces of jewellery, accessories and more so keep you eyes peeled and add StephieStephie to your Etsy favourites!

Take care
Stephie
:-)

3 comments:

  1. I'm following you on Pinterest. Love Pinterest--so much inspiration. Eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boards. I admit, Pinterest is addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hooked too. :-) Glad to check out your boards!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...