Sunday 17 April 2011

Handmade clay beads - Day 14

I have been playing around with my camera so that I can show you some of the clay beads I have made...
Handmade clay beads - StephieStephie

They still need painting, drying, varnishing, drying, varnishing and then some more drying but the results afterwards will be gorgeous!

When I make things I very rarely make one, it's more like I stop when my hands hurt or I have run out so the following pictures are the rest that I made :-) ......

Handmade clay beads - StephieStephie

More handmade clay beads - StephieStephie

And more handmade clay beads - StephieStephie

Later on tonight I think I am going to get my paints out for these, infact I will!

Happy Blogging :-)

3 comments:

  1. I love the detail on each bead, will be nice to see what they look like finished :)

    LH
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those beads looks great! You should look into doing PMC beads! Lots of fun check out my Fire butterfly jewels blog to find out more about PMC! It is a lot of fun!!
    I am your newest follower from the finding new friends blog hop. I am one of the hosts! Stopping by to say hi! Hope to see ya on all my blogs :)

    http://myowngrocerygame.blogspot.com/

    http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/

    http://mommysmenuplanning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the beads, will be lovely to see the finished ones! Great way to dry them too.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...