Friday 15 April 2011

Vintage Buttons & New W.I.P Tray - Day 12

OOOooo today I have had fun shopping in town finding lovely things in the charity shops. I love to have a hunt in charity shops for old buttons ann other equally important thing.

These are what I bought today...

My new work in progress tray with buttons everywhere :-)  StephieStephie
I am hoping that this new tray with help me keep my work in progress relatively tidy when I am making so my husband doesn't get too grumpy with me :-)

This green pot I really like! I am going to put a candle in it later and have it flicker away while I craft.

Green pottery find :-) StephieStephie
I also picked up some other vintage buttons from between the 1910's to 1940's that I just could not resist buying...
Mixture of vintage buttons from 1910's to 1040's - StephieStephie

More vintage buttons...
Mixture of vintage buttons from 1910's to 1040's - StephieStephie
And more vintage buttons...
Mixture of vintage buttons from 1910's to 1040's - StephieStephie
These buttons were my last buy. They are vintage buttons from between 1930's to 1940's. There were only three of these and were a little more pricey but well worth it...
Red vintage buttons from 1930's to 1940's - StephieStephie
I just cannot resist buttons what so ever. I think it comes from always playing with my Nanna's blue button box when I was a child - What fun we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...