Thursday 2 February 2012

Pinterest

I am currently waiting to get a Pinterest account verification. This site seems really great and I cannot wait to get started.

I have had a quick look through the photographs posted on other peoples pages and they are great.

Here are some of the ones that i liked...




I really loved the vivid colours within this beautiful landscape photograph.... hmmmm it would be nice to have a print to put up in my house! Also I have always had a bit of a thing for hanging plants so these would do the trick.


I do not think that I have ever seen a refrigerator that large. You could definitely feed the 5000 if that was full of food!


These beautiful pictures made in the tops of coffee are great. I don't like drinking the stuff but maybe this created on top of a cup of hot chocolate would be awesome!


Dresses i just love, there is nothing more to be said. Books also are my weakness. I would love a book shelf like this. It reminds me of the work of Colin Thompson the illustrator/author. If you get chance Google him.

This octagonal space is fantastic. How great would it be to have a space like this in your garden... oh how the other half live... one day... maybe one day!

Looking on this site has been great. I cannot wait to get an account and start pinning photos to my space.

Hope you likes these as much as I did!

Stephie
------------------------------------------------------


Also you can follow me on...


Facebook ... click HERE.
StephieStephie shop on Folksy... click HERE ... all handmade items.
StephieStephie shop on ToSouk... click HERE ... more handmade items.
Twitter ... click HERE
And ofcourse this blog... Stephies Treasure Trove

See you soon :-)

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures, I love pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Cardinal Virtues & Blogging Rules U.K on etsy. Lovely blog! :)
    http://cardinalvirtues.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these images! Follow you now! :) I say hello from Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! I want that bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...