Friday 19 August 2011

Birthday Bows

I made my very first bow hairclip last night for a lady at work as it is her birthday today!

Felt Bow Hairclip by StephieStephie
I only got chance to take a very fleeting photograph and I was not fully awake either... oops!
It has given me some inspiration to make a few more, maybe in different colours with different stones or beads? ...The possibilities are endless!

or even into brooches? Hmmm ....

This is me distracting myself from having to sort out of my craft room that is a little ... messy? It comes from lots of things on the go at the moment. Does anyone really ever have a tidy craft room???

Stephie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...