Friday 13 January 2012

Earrings and things...

So it has been a busy week since I last posted. I have been spending my time making lots of pretty earrings ready for my folksy site and low and behold as soon as I added these glass earrings to my shop StephieStephie they were sold!



They are now in the post on their way to their owner :-)

I am so glad that they sold as I know there are people out there who like what I make.

So I have now got a lot to add to my shop but it will be worth while. These are what I added today for VALENTINES DAY...

Click here to see them

I am putting them on at sale prices to welcome in the new year which will run for another coule of weeks only so If you like them then get them while you can.

See you again soon.

Stephie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...