Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year

I hope that everyone has had a lovely Christmas and you are now ready to face 2012 head on and do all those things you have been meaning to do.

I have been busy making earrings and other things for my Folksy shop StephieStephie. Admittedly I let things go a bit by the way side but I am hoping to set it up afresh and get things moving.

This has been partly due to me starting a FdA in Jewellery and Applied Arts back in September and the amount of work involved just seemed to engulf me hence certain things got put to one side. For 2012 I have decided that this can be no more so here we go...


I have made these beautiful earrings just before Christmas for StephieStephie shop on Folksy.

Rain drops

They earrings are on Sterling Silver 925 ear wire hooks with beautiful glass beads suspended below.

More are to follow very soon.

Take care

Stephie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...