Saturday 11 June 2011

Chicks Party - Day 69

My freind is going to get married on the 2nd July and today was her chicks party. We all went out bowling and then went for a lovely meal. I have had a truly great day today and cannot wait for the wedding. I have also just found out that another friend is also getting married in just a few weeks. I am so excited for them both and wish them all the happiness in the world as they definately need it :o)

Wet and needle felted beads by StephieStephie

When I got back in I started wet felting some of the beads that I prepared yesterday. I have only done a few so far but will have to do the rest soon. I cannot wait until they are made into the finished products.

I will keep you posted.

Stephie :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...