Thursday 9 June 2011

Flowers And Hearts Felt WIP - Day 67

Hasn't the weather been rather crazy lately? First sunshine, then heavy rain, then thunder and lightening, then sunshine, then more heavy rain, then sunshine! These weather people must be having a hard time :o)

So tonight, aside from making a lovely delicious lasagna and playing with out new bunny rabbit, I have been cutting out some bits of felt.

Work In Progress by StephieStephie
I think that I am going to make the large white felt flowers into headbands and make the hearts into ornaments? Or maybe key rings? I am not sure with the hearts yet. I am planning to add a few beads to them all too if i can find any that suit :o)

Once these are made I will be adding them to my folksy shop as some of the first items to go on sale in the new online store. I am thinking that my folksy shop is going to be entirely felt oriented? I will have to have a think on that one.

Have a good night

Stephie :o)

_________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________


You can leave a comment by CLICKING HERE and scrolling to the bottom!   I love them :-)

_________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...