Wednesday 8 June 2011

Earrings On Etsy - Day 65

I have now put my black and purple stripe earrings online is my etsy shop StephieStephie.etsy.com

Purple and black stripe hand felted earrings by StephieStephie
And to make this better I currently have FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE in my shop too!

I will be adding more felt earrings soon to my shop.

Stephie :o)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


You can leave a comment by CLICKING HERE and scrolling to the bottom!   I love them :-)

_________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...