Tuesday 3 May 2011

Blue Flower Bracelet - Day 30

I wanted to share this with you today. It's a bracelet that I made the other day when I had my sewing machine out. You may notice that the flower is made from some of my W.I.P's that I posted about in a previous blog.

Blue flower bracelet by StephieStephie

I made the bracelet cross over around the wrist.

Blue flower bracelet by StephieStephie
I took photographs alone the way to try and make a tutorial out of it when I get chance.

Stephie :-)

3 comments:

  1. I like it ,very young and carefree ,nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments. I love it when people take the time to do this :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...