Monday 16 May 2011

New Items In Etsy Shop - Day 43

Tonight I have taken a few quick photographs of my tea cup brooches and added them to my Etsy shop StephieStephie.

So far I have added these...

Lavender Tea Cup Brooch by StephieStephie

Mint Green Tea Cup Brooch by StephieStephie

Tea Cup Brooches by StephieStephie

All Wrapped Up by StephieStephie

I will be added some more soon and will have to get crating a few new tea cup lines too :-)

Go an check out my etsy shop StephieStephie and let me know what you think by leaving a comment

See you again tomorrow

Stephie :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Leave a comment below, I love them :-)

2 comments:

  1. Your brooches are fantastic!! Love them! I'm a new follower from EBT. backhomevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...