Sunday 1 May 2011

Marvin In His New Home - Day 38

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had my very first etsy sale. Very exciting times!



Well Marvin has now reached his new home safe and sound and is busy playing with some keys....



Marvin the Hammerhead keyring
A very lovely person called Liz has given this cutie a home and kindly gave me a photograph to include in this blog. Liz has a great shop over on etsy,  Green Grass, where she sells purses, bags and books.



I really like this book that is currently for sale in her shop. I just love the colour combinations, they are great! Click on the highlighted text to go to her shop.


Fabric covered book by Green Grass on etsy
I have also just got in from a lovely night out with a few new friends we have made. Had a tasty meal cooked for us and just a generally good night out of the house. I am sure there will be many more to come.



Thank you for looking



Stephie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...