Wednesday 27 April 2011

Tea Cups At The Ready - Day 24

This is a bit of a late blog today as I have been getting ready to go camping this weekend! Very excited as we are going to Longleat safari and then camping somewhere near there.

I have not managed to varnish as many of my newly made clay bits I would have liked so It's going to be short.

These tea cups are what I have varnished so far...

Tea cup brooches are now varnished by StephieStephie



All I will need to do next is add a few brooch backs and then they will be ready to sell :-)

You can also see Day 21 and Day 23 for how these came to life.

Thank you for looking

Stephie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...