Tuesday 12 April 2011

Celebrate April 2011 - 10% Discount - Day 9

I love this warm sunny weather at the moment (with the traditional English rain every now and again!).


Since it is almost Easter I have decided to celebrate April 2011 by offering a 10% discount for all items in my etsy shop StephieStephie. Use the code CELEBRATEAPRIL2011  for your 10% discount on everything!

These are a few of my brooch items...

Peacock Green Brooch by StephieStephie

Grey with white flower print brooch by StephieStephie

Pink and Black Flower Brooch


I am hoping to add some more items to my store in the near future so keep your eyes peeled.

Stephie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...