Tuesday 19 April 2011

Heart Felt - Day 16

 I have been looking back at my photographs tonight lookig for something and found these...

Peppermint felt heart brooch by StephieStephie
I have been making these felt hearts for some years now and giving them out as gifts. I think they look very sweet, What do you think?


Blue and green felt brooch with beads by StephieStephie

This one is my favourite, I think it is the lovely colours and the addition of the glass beads that does it :-)


I am also trying out a different layout with my pictures. Do you like them this big of is smaller better? Let me know in the comment box below.

Happy Blogging

Stephie :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi ya, they are lovely, I prefer the larger picture, it really does jump off the screen.
    I like the beads too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...