Saturday 23 April 2011

Fabric Brooches - Works In Progress - Day 20

I have been busy today so I have not had any time to be crafting. However the house is quiet now and I am going to get on with some of my many things that are currently in progress to be finished. These are a few pictures of the things I will mainly be making into brooches but some will also be made into little bracelets, necklaces and rings. I will post these when they have been completed in one of my later posts but for now this is what I have...

Work in progress by StephieStephie

Work in progress by StephieStephie

Work in progress by StephieStephie
Thanks for looking  - Leave a comment below if you like, I love to know what others think.

Stephie :-)

1 comment:

  1. Newest follower- getting caught up on my blog hopping. Better later than never. Please return the favor and visit me too.
    Cheers-
    Mikey
    www.mikey-thesinglemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...