Saturday 16 April 2011

Going... Going... GONE! - Day 13

Another great day. I have just been into town and have found out that a few of my items have been sold :-)

I have a selection of items displayed in a small boutique in Huddersfield and some of them have been sold.

This lovely blue necklace has now gone to another home - This is one of my favourites, I am surprised I let it go.

Teal Blue Hand Crafted Necklace - StephieStephie

One of my hammerhead dolls that I make...

Calhoun The Warrior - Hammerhead Dolls by StephieStephie
And some small fuzzy pompom earrings!

It is so nice when people buy my creations, it gives me a great feeling and urges me to keep making.

They have now gone to a loving home...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sales! The necklace is gorgeous!

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Hope you can hop by my blog too!

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute doll! you have a lot cute things on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...