Tuesday 5 April 2011

Easter Creation

As Easter is coming up in a couple of weeks I thought my new creation to share on here had to follow this general theme.

I went delving into my teasure trove and came across a large bundle of off white fabric I had bought from the market a while back. I also found a large strip of bright green cotton which instantly screemed out 'GRASS!' in my brain. I gathered up a selection of coloured felt, some threads, a couple of tiny black beads, a needle and a pair of scissors....

... with a snip here ... and a stitch there ... this was created ...


Fabric Easter Bowl
I am going to fill this with lots of yummy treats ready for when Mr Bunny comes hopping by.

Fabric Easter Bowl



Have a very Hoppy Easter! :-)

P.S. If you would like to know how I made this then write a comment below and I will add a tutorial :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so thank you for commenting and reading my blog. Come back tomorrow for the next instalment! Stephie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...